The Pharma PST wall system is specifically designed for the construction of pharmaceutical cleanrooms, biotechnology environments, hospitals and other sterile environments such as medical devices and food.
Key features are the coplanarity of the surfaces, the use of non-porous materials that do not allow the growth of bacteria and fungi, the simplicity of cleaning and resistance to decontaminating agents, the flexibility and ease of assembly, the easy disassembly thanks to the profiles special used that allow you to individually remove the panels, the mechanical resistance to shocks.
The Pharma PST wall is made up of modular and independent panels made of different materials according to the customer’s needs and the characteristics of fire resistance, thermal and acoustic insulation.
The panels are connected to each other with a locking structure and sealed with silicone. All fittings (ceiling, masonry and corner) are made of rounded anodized or painted aluminum profiles and designed in such a way as to make laying quick and easy and to eliminate the most difficult to clean points. All materials used and finishes made comply with the GMP recommendations. PST walls can be easily integrated with windows, doors, air recovery systems and systems.
Standard thickness 45 mm (other thicknesses on request).
Possibility to realize panels in one piece up to a length of 6300mm.
Internal tubular aluminum frame.
- HPL plastic laminate, thickness 4mm, fire behavior class B-s1, d0 according to EN 13501-1
- HPL plastic laminate, thickness 2.5mm, fire behavior class B-s1, d0 according to EN 13501-1
- high density sintered polystyrene foam (40kg / m3), fire behavior class E according to EN 13501-1
- rock wool panel with oriented and high density fibers (90kg / m3), fire performance class A1 according to EN 13501-1
- aluminum honeycomb, non-combustible according to DPR407-6 / 10/99
- Internal fittings between the modules made interlocking with internal nodal and sealing with silicone.
- Ceiling and floor fittings can be made with curved aluminum profiles, guard rail profiles or flat skirting
- Holes for grids and canals and their grilles;
- Openings for machines;
- Cable glands and service panels;
- Holes for electrical boxes;
- Lead sheet for sound reinforcement;
- Removable panels using omega profiles;
- Breakout panel for emergency exit
- Coplanar glasses made up of a double crystal plate, with an anti-condensation channel tray in anodised aluminum.